WooCommerce PostPaid module allows customers to purchase products from your store without actual paying upto the limit set by Admin and then they can clear their dues later. Admin can set the limit of PostPaid balance which can be used by the customers on the store purchase.
When your customers browse products on your site, there’s always a chance that they will postpone purchasing because of insufficient funds. With PostPaid, they won’t have to abandon their carts, they can purchase on the spot. What’s more, you can choose to charge interest on transactions made with PostPaid. This can increase your site’s revenue.
Why this plugin?
- Admin can enable/disable the payment gateway for the checkout.
- Dynamic title, description and instructions.
- Admin can choose eligible shipping methods and accept for virtual orders.
- It can be used to purchase from store and pay the amount later.
- It can be used within a given limit.
- Customer must have to clear their dues.
- Customer need to upload their documents in order to use PostPaid.
- Documents should be only of jpg, jpeg, png, pdf, doc, docx types.
- Document gets approved by the admin.
- Customer can see all transactions related to PostPaid.
- Transactions are generated order wise.
- Transactions can be credit, debit or refund.
- Customer can see details of any transaction.
- Here, customer will see full details.
- Responsive view.
- Admin can configure email template for the plugin.
- Customers will receive the emails on using PostPaid services.
- Admin and customers will receive emails for the verification document upload as well as change of verification status.
- Admin can refund the order in which PostPaid payment gateway used.
- Refunds can be either partially or fully.
- Refunded amount gets credited in PostPaid balance instantly.
- Admin can Enable/Disable the module functionality for the customers.
- Admin can set the limit of the postpaid balance.
- Customers can apply for the postpaid after uploading their verification documents.
- The Admin can set the verification status of the document to pending, eligible, and rejected after checking it.
- Admin can view the list of users and their PostPaid balance.
- Admin can allow re-uploading of documents if it got rejected.
- The Admin can enable/disable the PostPaid payment gateway.
- Admin can view all the transactions done related to postpaid.
- Admin can set the interest charges which will be added in clearing postpaid dues.
- Admin can view all the details of any particular transaction.
- Customers are able to purchase the products with PostPaid balance in the store then clear their dues later.
- Customers can check their PostPaid balance.
- All customers need to clear their postpaid dues from my account page.
- Customers can view all the transaction details.
- Customers can view all the details of any particular transaction.
- Refunds with postpaid are also supported.
- WooCommerce Email templates are added for PostPaid related mails.
- Multilingual is also supported by the given .pot file in the plugin.
LIFETIME FREE UPDATES