WooCommerce PreOrder module allows customers to purchase both instock and outofstock products before its availability. There are many customization options for the preorder products such as stock management, partial or complete payments, availability date countdown, availability mails and much more.
- Admin can enable/disable the module functionality.
- Admin can restrict payment gateways for purchasing preorders.
- Admin can enable/disable the shipping for preorders.
- Admin can enter the dynamic text for the PreOrder button at the front end.
- Admin can create preorders for both in-stock and out of stock products.
- Simple and variable types of products are supported for preorders.
- PreOrders payments can be either partially or completely.
- Admin can set the availability date for the preorder products.
- Admin can enable/disable the automatically set available functionality for preorder products on their availability date.
- Admin can enable/disable the automatically send mails functionality for the preorder purchased users when the preorder product becomes available.
- Admin can set the preorder product status as either enabled or disabled.
- Admin can set the stock for preorder products.
- Admin can view all preorder products at the admin end with the respective information.
- Admin can perform manual actions for the preorder products like send availability mail, set available, set not available, and delete.
- Admin can view all the preorders with the remaining payment at the backend menu.
- Customers can purchase preorder products right from the store before their release.
- Customers can see the preorder price, preorder stock, availability date, and the countdown for the preorder products.
- Stocks will be reserved for the customers who have preordered the products.
- Customers can view the PreOrders on their My Account page.
- Customers can see the remaining payment for the preorders on the PreOrders menu at My Account page.
- Guest users will also able to see the preorder price, preorder stock, availability date, and the countdown for the preorder products.
- WooCommerce Email Templates are supported for notifications.
- Multilingual is also supported by the given .pot file in the plugin.
LIFETIME FREE UPDATES