WooCommerce Medical Prescription Attachment
WooCommerce Medical Prescription Attachment module allows customers to upload medical prescriptions in order to purchase medical products.
- This module allows customers to purchase medical products only after providing doctor's medical prescription.
- Module can be enabled/disabled by the admin.
- Admin can select categories for which customer has to upload the medical prescription.
- Admin can exlude products from the selected categories for the medical prescription restriction.
- Admin can allow customers to add the prescription later to the order.
- Guest customers has to upload medical prescription at the time of placing order only.
- Admin can allow customers to upload medical prescription again if it got rejected.
- Admin needs to change the prescription status manually for the order.
- Admin can enable/disable the order notes for the change of prescription status.
- Admin can enable/disable the email notifcations regarding medical prescription for both admin and customers.
- Admin can set the label which displays with the product to inform customer regarding the medical prescription.
- Admin can set the font color of the label.
- Admin can set the background color of the label.
- Admin can add the description for more explanation to customers regarding medical prescription.
- Admin can set the display positions of the label and a box to upload medical prescription on various pages.
- Admin can check all the orders in which prescription has to be uploaded in the separate menu.
- Admin can check all uploaded prescription attachments in the order.
- Customer can upload as many related attachments they want in the order.
- Customer can upload the medical prescription later from the order view page.
- Customer can check the prescription status on the order details.
- Customer will receive an email notification regarding the approval of the medical prescription.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
LIFETIME FREE UPDATES