WooCommerce Customer Tracking
WooCommerce Customer Tracking module allows store owner to track all the activities of the logged in customers & send marketing emails to attract them back to the store. Visiting any pages like shop, category, product, etc. by logged in customers will be recorded and admin will be able to view them on backend. The admin can send marketing emails to the customers to attract them back to the store.
Now, fetch large volumes of user data based on the activity of your customers on a daily basis from your store and make strategic business moves using this Big data by data visualization, analyzing and gaining customer behavioral insights
- Admin can enable/disable the module functionality.
- It can track all the activities of the logged in users.
- Admin can exlude the activities from tracking.
- Admin can exclude user roles from tracking.
- Admin can exclude specific users from tracking.
- Loading any pages like Home, Shop, Product, Category, Tag, Cart, etc by logged in users will be tracked.
- Searching any product, adding product to cart, applying or removing coupons also gets tracked
- Admin can see all the tracked activities at backend.
- Admin can check any specific activities with the help of various filters.
- Admin can send any marketing email to the customer to attact him back on site.
- WooCommerce email template is there for sending mails.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
LIFETIME FREE UPDATES